- Frequency Response: 10Hz–35kHz (±0.2dB typical), up to 75kHz (-1dB)
- Dynamic Range: >140dB
- Maximum Input: +15dBu @ 41Hz for <1% THD+N
- Gain: +0.2dB
- Rejection: 50/60Hz 126dB typical
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.003%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0006%
- Input Impedance: 7.7kΩ
- Output Impedance: 600Ω nominal
- Ground Lift: Disconnects ground from input to output connectors. Case is always grounded to outputs.
- Connectors: Input: XLR-1/4″ combo, Output: XLR + 1/4″ TRS
- Chassis Construction: Powder coated, 14-gauge steel
- Weight: 0.7lb (0.32kg)
- Dimensions: 4.25″ (110mm) x 2.25″ (54mm) x 1.75″ (46mm)
The Samson MLI1 is a line level passive isolation box designed to remove hum and buzz caused by ground loops, as well as to convert unbalanced signals to balanced signals for long cable runs. Combining premium sound circuitry with durable, roadworthy construction, the MLI1 provides high-quality signal connection solutions for live, broadcast and studio applications.
The MLI1 features Samson‘s STL transformer that delivers an extended, ruler flat frequency response from 10Hz–35kHz (±0.2dB) with ultra-low distortion. The transformer isolates the input signal from the output signal, removing any DC noise. The Ground Lift switch disconnects the ground from the Input and Output connections which eliminates hum caused by ground loops.
Housed in a 14-gauge steel chassis, the MLI1 is built to withstand the abuse of the most demanding live tours. Its rigid outer shell protects all the MLI1 internal connections, switches and solder joints from failure, ensuring quiet, reliable performance.