- Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Responsive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 4-way/8-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with Piano Every Day app which encourages you to play the piano more often
A striking, elegant design
that invites you to play
There’s no mistaking the LX708. Standing out from the LX series with its taller cabinet, one-piece side panels and an openable lid that reveals a subtly different tonal flavour, this luxurious flagship model is designed to draw your gaze and attract your fingers. Classic and timeless – but with a twist – it’s an instrument that makes a strong presence in any room, without shouting. Available in polished ebony, polished white and charcoal.
Express yourself with
Hybrid Grand Keyboard & Responsive Damper Action Pedals
The LX708’s Hybrid Grand Keyboard has a longer key action compared to most digital pianos. Because the key action is longer, the pivot point of each key is set further back, so you don’t need to press harder the further up the key you play. The white keys combine sleek wooden sides with a durable inner frame for maintenance-free reliability. And when playing, you’ll feel the ideal balance of pressure, momentum and return movement, along with smooth vertical travel. The premium LX708 even reproduces the physical vibrations that resonate through a grand piano’s keyboard, while the addition of pedals that enable a variety of advanced techniques makes this an authentic and thrilling piano experience.
Eight-speaker system fills your home with rich, warm sound
One of the thrills of playing a concert grand in a great venue is how the sound seems to fill the room – so it’s frustrating if your home piano sounds small and lifeless by comparison. The flagship LX708 features the most impressive Acoustic Projection System in the range, with a four-way, eight-speaker setup driven by a powerful amplifier. The eight speakers are split into four pairs, with each pair optimised to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s dynamic range – even down to the noise as the hammers strike the strings, or the resonance of the cabinet as the sound reverberates through the piano’s body. When you want to fill your home with rich piano sound, the LX708 is the ultimate choice.
across the range
Each model in the LX700 series offers a different combination of cabinet design, keyboard, pedals and the number of onboard speakers. But regardless of which LX700 model you choose, many of the headline features are standard across the range. For example, Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modelling and Pure Acoustic Ambience technology is available on all three instruments, along with the European and American piano models and the additional sounds including electric pianos, organs and orchestral. You also get convenient features like Bluetooth audio, Twin Piano mode, metronome and the option to use headphones to play in private, along with the unique C-shape aperture on the front panel that enables natural sound projection.
The best of both worlds
– in one instrument
Even experienced pianists need fresh inspiration. The LX700 series includes two completely different piano models; a classic European grand with a rich, deep tonal character, and an American grand that emphasizes clarity and brightness. This approach goes far beyond the typical sound variations found on conventional digital pianos. Think of it as owning two world-class pianos, representing two distinct-but-complementary sides of the piano’s tonal spectrum. You can even customize the sound so it’s exactly how you like it.
Winner of Prestigious Design Awards
With its attractive and innovative design, Roland’s LX700 series has been internationally recognized by the largest and most respected design competitions in the world. The overall lineup received both the 2019 iF Design Award and Red Dot Product Design Award 2019, while the flagship LX708 model was honored with a Good Design Award 2018.