- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Specially curated onboard sounds ready for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- Onboard Piano Designer function offers deep personalization of piano tone
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Onboard 26-watt stereo speaker system delivers deep, rich sound
- Headphones 3D Ambience feature for natural sound during private practice sessions
- Attractive modern look based on the award-winning design of the previous generation FP series
- Audio and MIDI connectivity via Bluetooth and USB
- Dual headphones jacks for side-by-side playing and teacher/student interaction
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Optional stands and three-pedal units available for an upright configuration (KSC-72, KPD-90) or portable use (KS-20X, RPU-3)
- Available in black or white
Find your sound with SuperNATURAL and Piano Designer.
The FP-60X uses Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano to capture every nuance of your playing style, from subtle pianissimo to pounding fortissimo. Going further, you can deeply sculpt and tailor your sound by adjusting low, mid, and high-range tones via the equalizer panel and using the onboard Piano Designer to fine-tune the tone of each individual note. The FP-60X also introduces the My Stage function, which brings together specially selected piano tones and ambience types to provide the immersive experience of playing in venues ranging from intimate practice studios to atmospheric concert halls.
Dynamic PHA-4 Standard keyboard that plays like an acoustic grand.
A portable piano should still play beautifully, and the FP-60X does not disappoint. The PHA-4 Standard keyboard puts the hammer action and escapement of a quality acoustic instrument under your fingers, right down to the subtle “click” feel as each key is pressed. A full range of 88 ivory-feel keys let you compose without limits and play the most demanding musical pieces with a flourish, with the expressive SuperNATURAL engine bringing out every last detail.
Perform or practice with powerful speakers and Headphones 3D Ambience.
The FP-60X is designed to support both solo practice and performance. If you’re gigging at a small venue, you’ll feel the power from the custom-designed stereo speaker system giving you commanding expression across the piano’s entire sound range. And when practicing alone, the Headphones 3D Ambience feature lets you lose yourself in an immersive sound field that feels like the music is coming from the heart of the instrument, not the headphones.
Compact and ready for expansion.
While a full-sized piano usually means a dedicated music room, the highly portable FP-60X is easily moved or stored as the mood takes you. This versatile instrument can also be expanded for live performance and traditional playing techniques with available options like the KSC-72 and KS-20X stands and KPD-90 and RPU-3 three-pedal units. And because a piano should look as good as it sounds, the FP-60X features the same modern styling that won several international design awards for its FP-series predecessor.
Expand your music with Bluetooth, USB, and more.
The FP-60X opens up a world of possibilities with its advanced modern features. With Bluetooth audio and a smartphone, you can play along with music streamed through the piano’s powerful speakers, or work on your technique with online piano lessons. And with Bluetooth MIDI, you’re able to connect with fun music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. If you like to sing, connect a microphone, add effects, and amplify your vocals through the speakers, and capture them along with your piano playing using the onboard recorder. The FP-60X even includes USB audio/MIDI connectivity, letting you interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.